I receive Social Security Benefits, is this taxable?

If the only source of income you have is Social Security Benefits, you do not have to file, but to just be sure contact our office for more details. But if you are currently working and will aquire a W-2/1099 Form or receive Pension or Annutities at the end of the year a portion of the Social Security Benefits is taxable.