If my check payment for your services bounced due to a non-sufficient fund, what do I do?

We will contact you to ask if you want us to "Re-Deposit" it, and when, and send you a bill of $35.00 for the non-sufficient fund fee. But if the 2nd "Re-Deposit" fails, we will contact you to send in a replacement check, money order, cash, or credit card payment.